Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Galeria Kates Playground

Network Photos Part II

here the rest of the photos! ne party was crazy. I read something about the individual people
This here is Looke'da'Rook aka Luke. He's a great songwriter, singer, pianist, rapper and beat producer.
This here is Donald aka Don Michel. He sings great and has recently started rapping with that.
The left is Unadept aka Max, also a good singer and rapper, guitarist, bassist and multi-instrumentalist and anyway the gay type to his shoulder, I am.
This is drinking again and Michel in the background, I and Max
when Michel.
Max loved the look.
This is Darian Dusk aka Daniel. My best friend. It can play no instrument, singing or rapping, however, twist it so blatant that I've now moved him to my Breadkdancer. He is very crazy.
Again the two Schwutten of the evening: Max and I look
the beautiful Michel at the well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment