Sunday, December 31, 2006

Treatment Malar Rash Lupus

the year draws to a close

Dear Blog readers!

yes I schrob already in the title of the year is drawing to a close. In ner half an hour we will reach the year 2007 and somehow, the celebrated every year really hard and everyone is looking forward to the new year to make things hang together from ne etc. Actually, cool relaxed atmosphere. I do not really now what to write here but I should feel I do it. I'm slightly drunk and a bit tired. but I am doing well in any case. New Year's Eve or even just around the corner and waits for the moment almost the whole world at this minute. I find it unfortunate that we the anticipation, that hope can not have all year. We look forward to 1 January but what about the second January? or 17 with the August? If we apply this motivation that we have on New Years Eve can pass to the whole year we would create something new every day. I'm here to really not much to say. I just wanted to wish all just a happy new year and hope that you the motivation you might have today can have each day. Much love and strength for you all!

Greetings

Micha

0 comments:

Post a Comment