Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Late Period Red Mucus

official resignation

5th Genesis 13.5: The Lord your God, you shall follow, and him shall ye fear. His commandments shall ye keep and obey his voice, him you shall serve him and attach.


I had on 19 September 2006, after much back and forth of the community decided to consider Jesus Freaks Cologne to turn his back. On the reasons I will not go into more detail from the interested parties.
To clarify one thing: I put no value on more holiness to gain if this happens at the expense of charity. I stretch out for God and wants to be near him and I think that I am currently in a phase where I hear God very well and get along very well with him. I can not refrain from thanking the people my advice to give my life that I have done almost nothing anyway.
I will invest my energy from now on in the Teaparty and especially in Rap4Jesus ( www.r4j.de.vu ).
God told me cases, your decision and I have taken. Shortly thereafter, God confirmed to me my behavior with ner thick portion blessing. I will hear from now on only on God and not to over-clever Froki Christians.

0 comments:

Post a Comment