Thursday, November 2, 2006

Why Does My Mouth Taste Like Shit?

a sign of life ...

Hello avid blog readers!

unfortunately I can not bless you with a truly official resignation. I had an e-mail to the direction of Jesus Freaks Cologne written but it has unfortunately not reported to me on it. Well I'll write more about anything here unless it is done in agreement with the two pastors.

Now to my actual post!

I've already written a very long any more what is partly because I have much to do.


gebs Ok I'm just too lazy to write a bit lately: D so it nene ne combination of both. I organize at the moment very much. As many of you I'm so to speak, the founder of a Christian hip-hop network called Rap-4-Jesus ( www.rap-4-jesus.de.vu ). As I recently learned we are also the largest Christian Hip-Hop forum in German-speaking. Ok, the number of those is quite small but still. We have recently our 100th User welcome and it is growing. Unfortunately, not all particularly active but still: We have every day some hands full keeping up with new postings and the active members are also trust. This is very, very good.
organ isere Well I sure you ask. I organize concerts. I would refer to the page here again on my very great MySpace account where you can listen again and again even the more recent pieces of mine: www.myspace.com / gebull
Yes I organize concerts and it works quite well. The next (and first to speak to me of organized) concert will be held in Karlsruhe in Radio Oriente. at 9.12. I leave it there properly with my crew Foxes Lair and other Rapcrews crash. Come out numerous. A flyer is also posted here shortly.
jaaaaaaaa .... she notes already so I'm not addicted to write today. I will in the next few days, possibly again NEN "theological" text or views nen "political" text to write to the intellectually interested blog readers have to browse through and again what.
I wish you beautiful day!

your Micha

0 comments:

Post a Comment