Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Intitle Jpeg Tattoo Design

Grapes of Wrath

you ever noticed lately my posts are relatively unimportant. I've somehow not so much to write. The Christians among you can even pray for me that I get new ideas, the others are my fingers crossed ^ ^

The reason why I am writing this time is an insanely great band which I recently sent an internet friend (in this case many Greetings to Daniel from Bavaria ^ ^) Grapes of Wrath please go to their site and invite you down the album or buy it you may also have to support in any case. Very extreme are the songs: "Burn," "Deep in the neck," "Love Song", "children's song," "She did not break something," "The heart is a muscle the size of a fist" and "Your house without doors ".
particularly the last, "to the neck" go especially under the skin. In the song "Your House Without Doors" is about a man who was raped and the thought of this afterwards. Very stark. "Deep in the neck," I do not wholly far but I know it's a mental hospital inmates, the suicide thoughts. Very crass songs, very deep, very philosophical yet as almost any thinking person can connect with them. The music fluctuates between folk, punk, singer-songwriter stuff, and elements of poetry slam. Really very cool. Greeting

much fun with the album



Micha

PS for all guitarists and piano players, etc, the chords are available for download but that is hardly used which is at 95% of the songs, the chords C, Em, G , D and / or at reduced

0 comments:

Post a Comment