Monday, July 20, 2009

Herpes Between My Eyebrows

The gigantic Gebull Stuttgart is uncertain

Ah, I puke!

For some time I live in beautiful Stuttgart, but still no fixed address (I am one that is now officially what is known as landsläufig Penner). I take this opportunity and equal to anything at the city tell that is to say the least, sickening.
Rumors of the miserly Schwaben obviously true. I'm at a party spent over an hour to scrounge around people after long leaves. As such, one might say now - "OK, are just more cautious, with the cops down here is not to be trifled yes" (more on that) - but the very people who have claimed a few minutes ago, no discs to have to rotate, after I turned them for a short time back, before my eyes a little bag, seemingly with their own leaves.
Well, if this were the only point I would be able to squeeze one eye. However, it is so that the - already mentioned earlier - Police Presens in Stuttgart environment and assumes proportions that are affairs for the normal-criminal ordinary citizens can hardly be. Lost in each lane of each sleepy backwater ride a day on average, more Bull cars along, as in Cologne-Ehrenfeld, next to the guard. No joke, sometimes you wonder really, where have all the people in general. In Stuttgart
should therefore be alert and take the best and no one could point to your music taste. Hip-hop, and punk fans are in fact a popular target of vigilantes who mitlerweile in other place in blue and white in green and white road. To the content ugliness is now also a Optical add what does not improve the whole mess straight. Misery is actually the Latin term for a phenomenon that is popularly known as Alice in Chains: The shit is a quasi-up to his neck.
One thing I want to keep the city but really good. Compared to the Cologne hip-hop culture is in Stuttgart is still a good thing. Find it very often, instead of very good parties, there are ways for freestyle and the cohesion of the scene is great. In Cologne, say to ten people, that they come to a gig from you. In reality, more than two, but only if they are on the guest list. In Stuttgart you ask one, and brings with another ten people. Things we of loyalty, commitment and consistency are very important in the Baden-Wuerttemberg's capital, sometimes so large that it makes me like a looser Cologne sometimes done. "Et Kütt as Kütt et" is not more common.
Well, as soon this city will not let me. I have sworn in Cologne, Stuttgart bring the punk rock and I will go here no more gone until I made it.

In this sense ...

Greetings from Gebull

0 comments:

Post a Comment