Saturday, November 20, 2010

Odalys Garcia Mini Skirt

I'll dream of you a nation

So, I now make a quick coffee and then we get started!

Long read nothing more of me, yes? Is probably because I in my old days back slowly but surely becoming fucked am.
Since Monday, I know my duties for the film school. And indeed do they want from me that I have a first-person narrative about a person who is exposed to an intolerable situation, a portrait of a person whose professional or personal life played out mainly at night and a presentation for a medium-length film (about 45 minutes) through one or more young people who are a high risk of exposing. All three tasks, I must have written to the February 28, to a hand-written CV and cover letter, ah ... and the first task should have up to four photos to be placed. In addition, all the researched stories (more or less) be what makes limiting at first glance, the creativity, but on second glance the work. The
will know what they want and why they so want, how they want it. I can think of but not yet, for you need a hand-written CV ...

After it's been so long since I last wrote have, I must now tell a lot:
For example, as I had last week, "Tonight" from Franz Ferdinand , the debut album of LaRoux et le film "There Will Be Blood" have purchased, for a total of only 20 € because Christian publishers but anything is good.
So the Franz Ferdinand album is awesome, it sounds like something at all from its two predecessors, yet still somehow typical of Franz Ferdinand. The many synthesizers and electric beats them do well.
The same, or at least like I'm also LaRoux, but apart from the four singles and the song "Tigerlily" is not particularly impressed me, but that it was about even with Lady Gaga. I alos would prefer to remain in solid, hand-made rock, although Franz Ferdinand has precisely the same objection ... hm ... Time for an example: ... Oh shit, now there's "Lucid Dreams" was not on YouTube, almost clear ... So there are some live versions, if ye want to see anyway, but now here I wanted to have a studio version ... completely stupid!

Since yesterday the new My Chemical Romance album to have, so here in Germany, official UK and U.S. release is Monday, the 22nd November, but we Germans are so cool that we get the albums always been a weekend earlier! But if we are so cool, why do I have the album yet then? Hm? What is this? Then stop Jeanette Grace, the little girl from the "Na Na Na" video that everyone thought was a little boy, but serve:



So sweet! "Hugs, gimme hugs, gimme Hugs"
That was the same time the compensation for the botched Franz Ferdinand video.

Next topic: "There Will Be Blood." What a film! What a blatant end! I will probably never again be able to enter a bowling alley, without the need to remember! Honestly, Daniel Day-Lewis is without doubt the best (THE BEST !!!!) actor there is. What perhaps it is because he does not accept any offer and turns only selected movies, but still damn good movies! I just noticed on Wikipedia, he has 1971-2012 (which covers his entire career) played just once in 20 films.
Other hand, Tim Roth seems almost hard ... ah, the transition is shit! In short, I'm still together "Four Rooms" by Allison Anders, Alexandre Rockwell, Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino, indeed, of all! Well, actually I love Tim Roth and his way of playing, but in "Four Rooms" is, in my opinion, almost too "playful" dances, and he jumps all the time around so infantile. Well, the whole 15 years ago, but "Pulp Fiction" and "Reservoir Dogs" both of which are even older and there was Tim Roth's role in each case significantly more serious.

Oh, I thought, actually I can in my old age again be a bit of weight and compliant soon since my 100th Post pending (This is just # 98), well, is promised as number 100 another video blog and if you have any suggestions or requests, please let me know, either here in comments or otherwise, you'll think of something. I would think and also like it if I 100th maybe a guest authors, and a guest host for the video think it would be nice, really with anniversary celebration and all! I mean, is it just another 100, I have to offer you do something, that you might be able to say in 20 years: "Do you remember still the 100th Marcos Blog Yes, then gave it cake or something in the direction ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment