Friday, September 18, 2009

How Can I Watch Southpark On My Phone

Instead of a preliminary

On This spot is usually a preliminary report by Friday evening with information about the upcoming opponent, small digressions and anecdotes, enriched with some references to other pages. But not today.

few months ago I had already announced that I would finish work on the FCSBlog, without naming a specific date. That time has come, I will stop my work in this blog after this weekend. This means that here after the first game of the lot FC Saarbruecken - VfL Bochum II for the time being no further reports, thoughts, scraps, videos and other content will appear more. I wanted to let the reasons for my decision in detail and open Who claim also to prevent the votes that will claim the decision was hasty and wrong.

When I opened in 2006, this blog, I called it a temporary measure. That was already starting the first lie of FCSBlogs, somehow I knew I would still write years later contributions. It was a time in which it steadily went downhill with the FCS, by variety for freedom of expression and the association was appointed rather poor. And so it was very long and I would be very lean out the window when I write now that conditions today are completely different, even if a lot has changed for the better.

The blog was as a platform has always been an expression Critical thoughts on the club, the performance of players, coaches, managers, but also often a criticism of the sports press around the club, partly to viewers. Especially in football, it is difficult to maintain the distance to a topic, especially if one fan and sympathy for. I would usually be objective and if I was not even, then I decided to at least always have a foundation on which I can base my opinion. And that's why I'm still with everything said and written in the blog. And frustration or resignation are neither present nor the reasons why I stop.

We all evolve, we all go further in life. Even if the "chatter hee" in blog sometimes precocious came along, so I was on top of the posts, only 16 years old, now I'm 20th At that time, we students had much free time, it was endless hours of 1 FC Saarbrücken, probably the best club dedicated to the world.
Today is not so simple. I'm in the middle as the preparations for my study time, shortly before For me, moving to another city. Some readers may already have noticed this week that I have come rarely for blogging, the latest report is from last week and is a retrospective on the game at Waldhof Mannheim. This was simply the lack of time, I will do in future time or often. Too often, than that I blog about my own satisfaction could continue.

Very often I have blogged for myself. To let off steam, to play with the words to the FCS record for eternity. Often I have been annoyed easily, that contributions to me were very important, as some approaches to the mood you or misguided union policy of readers consumed without comment, and little attention has been paid, while thought the videos from the start as additional playing without significant added value were torn apart in the air or ready to celebrate. The can is perhaps the only criticism that I bring to a conclusion. How could I have been looking forward to some more posts about participation, I simply say again that the FCS continues to need the support not only in the stadium, but also participation in the association, whether through the press, fan work or general meetings. Lack of participation, it was, the club finally dropped this low. It would have been able to catch it before.

I would like to thank all our loyal readers and those who have contributed a guest article for the blog (thanks to Jens and the Bobbes!). I thank you especially for those who have donated not just praise but also criticism for the blog. The criticism has spurred me to go on, it was irrelevant and coarse, inspired me to do better, it was objective and apt. I thank my parents and all friends and acquaintances who have supported my FCS madness in the past and continue to support, or even share it. And finally, I thank the lighthouse editors that they exist and will continue to exist. There I will continue my work, even though I know now that this is in itself difficult enough (at this point to note that this blog I never brought money, but has in fact cost money. The situation is similar with the Lighthouse).

Saturday or Sunday will appear here so the last post. For the time being, because as a wise man with glasses said: "I know you can You do not have. "For the coming period, how long they may be, I must let it be. But one should never say never ;-)

See you there!

Carsten

0 comments:

Post a Comment