Thursday, January 27, 2011

How Much Is Rent In Mall?

I'm not talking in his sleep. I fall asleep when you're talking to me

What's going on?
suddenly goes with me again Chatroulette namely the original and not the dirty, polluted tail copies and also occurs to me now only on how polluted tail were all the other pages, because suddenly there is not no dicks chat on Roulette! How could this happen? And why was I banned? And why not now? And anyway, how could my IP will be dispelled if the changes are but a day?
But no matter, now does so again everything and I can continue my study voyeurism! ... Did I even want to? Hm ..

Do you remember force club? The newcomer Band from ... a major East German city? Jaha! Just DIE! And their EP ADONIS MAXIMUS can you listen at Soundcloud , totally and completely naturgeträu and also for free. I find cool, then I do not get me the EP, even if the power for club of course the best would be, but until I get the take years and probably will until then appear a new full length album!

moment ... Reload this again ... and? 115! Einhundertundfünfzehn people have read so far in my term paper Scribd ! And that makes me a bit proud, because 115 are not just a few who have chosen to read my work and all this since 16 January, that within 11 days!

What I wanted to tell for? Now I've been writing for so long no (reasonable) Blog more and yet I have no idea ...
theater? Running! Second piece: Läauft nothing! Poetry Slam: Yes, my German teacher will now make a "working group" and since I will probably take time in the near future with him at the houses and learn all about it! That'll be fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment