Monday, January 31, 2011

Ultimate Ispy Five Arrows



(Gefällt!) and the Model WG (coming to F & F and is also regularly watched * g *)
I want to put your heart :-)
Evian - facial spray Brumisateur
"Refresh your skin and awaken your senses with Evian facial spray with regular use throughout. year increases the Evian water spray pump the moisture. It makes for a pure freshness and helps in the make-up fix. The natural mineral water Evian comes from the French Alps and is mineralized balanced pH suitable neutral for all skin types. "
I have the spray in small discovered in the summer and it was a wonderful freshness during the great heat. Although the small bottles were great for the handbag but unfortunately empty and super fast for the price of € 2-3 just too expensive. Yesterday I stumbled upon a clue to Müller on the receipt that the large bottles currently cost only 0.99 €. Since I've saved is 2 and love the feeling when I look at the fine water spray to the face: D how long it remains so cheap I do not know unfortunately. So here my little faster-buy:-D
Alverde Oriental Feeling shower
"hardens Ultra Strong nail hardener with power formula sustained soft and thin nails, the nails grow noticeably baar firm and crisp to Leaves a matte. Has finish. formaldehyde. "
When I love my
Claudi_ja
of my nail problem (my nails have split permanently and simply burst from the tips) reported he recommended it to me immediately that Nail Hardener from P2. I have just bought it to me once (for € 1.95 one can not know so much wrong) make and test it for almost 2 months. And my nails have become very very very much better! But something sad ... Nail Hardener the proceeds from the range * * Secure buhuuu will come into a new range, but precisely this that my nails again has breathed life that will disappear? It was probably not necessary precaution, but I bought it again even though I swore never again to buy nail polish backups. If you still want to test him so because your nails are on the verge of suicide, then hurry up and beat them :-)
PS: All my buy recommendations are based by the way only that I am personally convinced :-) The products I've bought myself and it should be a difference, I would characterize this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment