Saturday, January 8, 2011

What Could Cause Sudden Dementia?

Online'scher voyeurism

Hi, my name is Marco Mueller
and tonight I test Chatroulette alternatives. First, one should
I reveal why I am seeking an alternative to chat roulette. And although I was banned. No, not because I have found my genitals on display, as do about 50% of all male Chatroulette users. No, I made the mistake and I am approached psychological background thought to the matter (even the penis-thing). I was wondering what drives people to set up a webcam in her room and so enter into contact with complete strangers. And I have asked people (even the odd penis), why they present themselves before the camera and for joy. Only when one too many times "Dick" or "Cock" in the chat window, writes it is just banned ...

Second, I want to say that I am quite aware of a higher-tailed probability to have such a late hour, and perhaps tomorrow morning, but I'll sleep tomorrow morning and I wanted to write the whole week that I'll blog here this now, because now I'm just motivated.

Let's start with alternatives to chat roulette, but this is to say that alternative in this case means finding something related to the better Chatroulette because it sides, which I will mention here are the same all in accordance with the same principle as roulette chat up anyone who wants more than just a quick chat with strangers, is to go to any comunities. Go Ahead:

first Probably the best alternative to chat Roulette is definitely chatroulette German because this is exactly the same page as the original, but it appears to come via a detour on the page. That has at least to my second block, worked out great. The tail probability (I think the word I leave my godfather animals!) Is the same as in chat roulette (which is actually clear, so there is no additional filters or something).


second From shuffle people I was before I wrote the blog so far actually, quite excited, because my very first contact an equal (not energized and ugly) Woman was and then also have shown relatively "normal" people in front of the house webcam. But after nearly 20 break and write a second test showed my 5-minute speed Chating following distribution:

17 naked men
14 Without image

24 normal and only one (possible) Pädobär.

I would first have to explain my subdivision. Well then stop now: naked men, all men, which either show their tail or her naked torso. No picture means either without a camera (usually there will be any text displayed) and the camera shows only one wall. And potential Pädobären are all men, have a (In this case me) want to write immediately.

These above figures give a tail probability: 30.36%

to be mentioned are the ads that will turn on me a wife from the Philippines and Taiwan and a penetrating pop-up that says I to my Facebook friends say that I am here now on this page. But for the repetition rate is very very very small.
-> in the shuffle, but by and large people is not bad.


third LolliChat sounds like a gay come-but the beginning is like a window and says:

Agree and attention please.
If you expose your genitals or sex video show to someone ...
We must report you to the Interpol's cyber center right away, without any warnings!
Then we will capture your video.
And we will get your IP information.

Do you agree?

And on this question with the options "Yes, I agree. D" and ". No, I'll go to the other side With my fat!" given. (Actually, I should let's see what happens when I press the "No" button and the other side "The Other Side" is.) But the great words of Interpol, and so are not followed by deeds, for I can now promise already, It is also cocks . Give Then I click the button with the times even sympathetic: D and here we go:

11 Naked Men (2 naked women) are
9 No image
16 normal and 2
Pädobären

wesendlich The lower figures seen from the due to higher repetition rate, so we have located only one-tailed probability of 28.95% , but the actual number by the high repetitions and the REPORT button has no effect.

-> But I must say I have been LolliChat like best.


What comes next? Ah yes: 4th bazoocam.org
the first thing to me that there is no way to stop the game, but only a neighbor and a registration button, which means that arises is just some pervert wanking, WHILE I write this begin so quickly and are back to:

15 nude men (according to the census also 2 naked women)
5 No image
17 Nomal
and 2 Pädobären

brings me a tail probability of 38.46% . This high repetition rate less than LolliChat, many French and, moreover, a lot of advertising to the actual chat window (That sounds so bad as if very many French people, they are not!).

-> I'd say a pretty good alternative.


So now that conclusion, or what? Ok, then I would say that shuffle people from falling through, but LolliChat and bazoocam.org are both very good Chatroulette alternatives.

The most common answer to the question of why people use these pages the way, was "Why not? It's fun." Voyeurism is but a congenital disease that makes people addicted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment