Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jergens Natural Glow How Long To Keep It On

Day X:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

today begins a new era. A few moments I have my Seminar thesis in German with the theme "fictional reality in the movie: The Truman Show" the Internet and thus made before the deadline (tomorrow, quasi-day Y) were published.
About an hour ago I got them printed, so the original is already on my desk, waiting for his hard work. Tomorrow I will in the break, before school, it's too stupid, because all run to go to the office and I pick up my receipt stamp!
but I am now again wondering about whether it really is the issue to call it that, as mentioned above, or if I'm not yet become a "The" in front set to? No, no matter now finished off! Did I

said that I've posted on the Internet? Yes! So who wants, she can look at HERE for free and free and very freely and legally, and who want more, they can still read!
I know it is not perfect, but what can you expect? Most of it I've written in the past week and still I am hoping for at least 10 points! Allen already because of all the work!



This is from the Smashing Punpkins and is called "The Fellowship" and it's great, I think!
It is the eighth song of her current album. Planned are 44 songs, all be published one after another for free on the band's own page for the download. As I said, currently there are eight songs. Every four songs together again as an additional Boxset with LP, CD and other paraphernalia (the two boxes also saw still very chic!) Published, but will cost around 20 $. So would rather just download the free, because the songs are really damn good! And the idea is so grandiose, a metaphorical kick in the face of the music industry!


0 comments:

Post a Comment