Saturday, January 1, 2011

Provider Update Iphone

I go now steep

keeping with the new year and thousands of New Year's blog, which somehow has to write every idiot, I thought I write to match the new year, also a New Year's blog, although it was never intended to really like that. Actually, I had to pause not available for my video blog so long, but that has now arisen that, I was never really in the mood for a blog and right time, I had not either, but now I've really no time, however, take I now easy!

After I had immediately before beginning the day after the video blog a personal criticism to post this I got the the last few weeks but rejected, and let the video are now just so if someone wants to give his two cents, he should do it, I will complete me, with no more of this sentence to . express
Achso yet, one more thing: there is no verb to "Limbo" because it "Limbo Dance" and simply say "dance" to the verb.

PARTY: your youth - "Mom is now steep,"


Postmodernism me down. All stylistic devices are from Wikipedia. My randomness sucks. And I can not find a (German language) Book with the techniques that I can not because Wikipedia as the source ... stupid!

Should I now go to the dog? Hm .. no, should the parents do the gentlemen.

The fiction and reality are not even the problem (le problem, as the French would say, because the Frenchman knows that problems are always male), because that, I just schonmal a book by O. .. Ortwin Thal (I just did not know how the man's name is ...) and two other book at the university from which I will also copy pages.
I now work as the university! So I have now a plan that says to borrow what books I can out of me and I know now where and how I made the books I can borrow can not (which are the most books ...) copy. Yes, with the copier, but where I can get a copy card, huh? I did not know before. Still, I wonder
me at the sight of the university if the people there know why the printing press was invented?
This very many people around the world come to enjoy books! If I then about 80, if not even 90% of all the books I have in the range not lending because ... I know why, I seriously wonder what I need for a library, if I borrow it should not, then I can go straight to a museum and they like to see there!

I 've never done anything for my application to film school, though I'm now the reserve of 6 months community service and study to be lost directly after high school (and holidays) start assuming I am taken. But I can only be taken if I write something ... The subjects worked on top as possible. Well, they are still feasible, but would make it stop. Intolerable situation, high risk and difference: Tag-/Nachtleben. The three themes I know now by heart, but the ideas for this are still missing. So at the 'unbearable situation I've already got an idea and let me take me Rainald Goetz "Irre" inspiration. The text pieces are well be researched and I have read the book, I almost something like recherche (especially as "misleading" Goetz's own skills).

Well, We'll see what inspiration I run so on the way (I NEED DRUGS!) And so much fun writing the next 100 blogs.
And the Teenage Gods decreed: ". OVERPRICED CAMERAS FOR ALL"

0 comments:

Post a Comment