Saturday, July 29, 2006

Golf Tournament Web Template

love??

"My Block" with the track so love?? I want a little bit closer to light.

What is love? During the whole of humanity, this question is asked and every geological period, there were other answers. Is it possible to love at all recognized as something common? Is there "the" love? Is there love?
Almost everyone has dealt with these issues at least to piece parts.

I would love to start the topic with a passage from the Bible: 1 Kortinther 13, 4-7: 4 is

love patient and kind. It knows no jealousy, no selfishness, it does not brag and is not arrogant. 5 love is neither offensive nor concerned about themselves, not irritable or resentful. 6 it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices when truth wins. 7 This love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things.

This is an incredible statement. How often have you told someone you love? Certainly not for now. If you really love someone you should be able to this Bible, the word love is always replaced with "I":

4 I am patient and friendly. I know no jealousy, no selfishness, I do not boast and I'm not arrogant. 5 I am neither offensive nor considered myself, not irritable or resentful. 6 I am not the wrong, but I am happy when the truth wins. 7 I bear everything, do everything, hope everything and consider all things. No, I think something

I could never do.

To the negative feeling again to maintain;) here is a passage from the song "Love", "Os Mutantes"

There is no love in this world
it is a dream that we like
there is only a lie , greed and hatred
and many tears, thick and wet.

and yes I think they are right. I have experienced here on this earth has never been a love. From no. From my parents I was not so loved by my friends no, not my siblings. Really none. It is very sad and sobering. But I think that there is love. I think that there is love and that on this Rumgeficke, I-Have-You-Love-drivel and feigned friendship hinnaus.
The Bible speaks of love. And the Bible speaks of love not only as a feeling or a decision but she also says that there is love in person. The Bible says God is love.
Let us consider this point again in this aspect:

4 God is patient and kind. He knows no jealousy, no selfishness, he does not boast and is not arrogant. 5 God is neither offensive nor concerned about themselves, not irritable or resentful. 6 He does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices when truth wins. 7 endure all this God, he believes all things, hopes all things, he holds and all stood.

Unbelievable! I believe in this God. Since I've known him, I finally felt loved. And God can love me by other people. This is so good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment