Saturday, July 29, 2006

Lots Of Veins On Breast

Good morning!

Wunderbar!
I finally also managed in the wonderful world of blogging to penetrate Emos and small boys without attention!
Herrlich!
Or actually human. Is not that strange? Everyone knows about the stupid joke, "men are gorgeous and women are stupid" but has perhaps the real reason NEN? Is it the deep-seated in the people oppressive, patriarchal, misogynist instincts which have so changed our language?
Well, yes it could really rooted in a sexist language have, but let's be Honestly, do remember but just so wish too!
quite apart from the time I'd appreciate if people would be totally töfte more human than glorious.
you Look at this world and in fact you should agree with me: Everywhere oppression, hatred, war violence. And so often just because some people consider better than what. These people find themselves beautifully. Why not more humanity? Well, you already noticed I am also an emotional boys without attention which I mentioned at the beginning of my entry. Those who go there to read is still a great guy. Well blogging on a happy. We'll see what the future!

Saionara!

your wild Micha

0 comments:

Post a Comment