Sunday, July 30, 2006

How Much Does Platos Closet Pay

love?? II - or an opinion of the other kind

My love I get from God, I try to pass. I try to love everyone regardless of their origin, ancestry, sex, age, social position, his property and (and I want to clearly stress), regardless of his sexual orientation. How far does it go?

Jesus calls us to not only our friends to love because the Gentiles do the same way. Jesus says we should love our enemies. can love our enemies means a son whose mother has been raped by a man of whom the father was killed and all his brothers and sisters in the most brutal way and whites have been dismembered in front of this man and he does not hate but is it just hurts what happens . This man and the boy's family. Enemies love means to me I love the people tend to tend to hurt people close to my heart. I some friends who were sexually abused in their youth. My love of enemies is that I deal with people that are still a pedophile. In my links, I refer to the Blogg of Zawarudo of its contents, I dissociate myself entirely clear.
Zawarudo is a person I have known for many years on the Internet. I would say he is a friend of mine who is very dear to my heart. I will offend him because of his sexual orientation never and will always be there for him when he needs me. I hold him and take him as he is, tell me if that does not fit but it will never attack a human being. He deserves my respect.
Trotzdessem I want to clearly distance itself from pedophilia. I am NOT pedophile and believe that sexual orientation for ill and need treatment. The acting out of sexual orientation, I think absolutely fundamentally wrong and I will never accept when grown men with children have sexual contact. Nevertheless, I will not hate the people who are persecuted and discriminated against. For a respectful treatment of all people.

your Micha

0 comments:

Post a Comment