Sunday, July 30, 2006

How Many Calories In 7 Grilled Shrimps?

"Gude mood Leude!" or "The stupidity of the people"

www.theshrine.de

is spent fantastic and then, Gudden MOOD !!!!!!!!

jaja! What about the good old Helge Schneider us already says: "The world is a vale of tears, without music"

Well actually I wanted to write something about the stupid human race but now it is the music. Well in view of such musical Masterpieces such as this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Juhm54IkI&search=Lu 20Lu%%% 20Lu 20Lukas% 20Podolski my question is where is the big difference is there between what landsläufig music called is and what the stupid humanity so fabricated. Well!

music is kind ne very great thing. No matter what mood it is always a song that underscores the mood. And I think it was already done about everything music. Reinhard Mey think I was even a song written about his legs. I mean who interested thing? Well whatever music you should make themselves not only for others but for themselves and if the good Reinhard Mey his Chair legs are so important but it should also write songs about it. Yeah the music. I love music and that gives me enthusiasm for almost every musical range. And how is the ordinary for NEN music lover, I'm doing and I make music so maybe a star. Maybe not. But that is not matter to me because music is always important no matter whether with or without money in their pockets. To listen to my musical outpourings you a look at my great-My-Space account. want My Space accounts are very similar like Blogger because there are really only boys without attention and communicate well within the Emos of the world as they are sad. ONLY at myspace are still quite a lot, really great musicians in it with the My-Space hope someday to be stars. my myspace address is this: http://www.myspace.com/gebull there you can listen to four of my great songs to register as a friend or just say how great I am. Or like shit. Depending on how you emfindet Sun Yes, yes it is that! I'm going down the same time and get me a drink. Iced tea. what is already fine. Maybe I'll write soon so what about my favorite drink. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment