Monday, July 31, 2006

How Does Cm Look Before Your Perios?

It is to live gloriously

Bin before half an hour and look straight down from the window in my room in the garden. the sky is blue as far as I can see that the sun is high in the sky and the blades of grass blowing in the wind. It is a beautiful picture I get here in the morning.

http://www.artandmusic.ch/d_pages/prod/05/pages/d_hoerproben.html

go here sometimes on it and you invite the song "Life is beautiful" down! All the songs on this page are especially picures though. It's going to a fantastic musical called Line 1

clear is my life sucks and how often you can see in my comments here vorrigen often far from easy but sometimes I'm lookin 'just over this world. God's creation with the millions of plants, animals and the many many very different people amazes me.

right now I can just go down and eat something. Many people is a luxury not given. Something is very unfortunate and it motivates me more and more what to do about it. With God's help, which is already be done.

Will you realize how good it is sometimes then go fucking time passes quickly. Moreover, love is (and thus peace and joy, etc) the only thing that really changed. Hatred destroys forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment