Friday, February 4, 2011

14 Year Old Jobs Hiring



This morning it should go quickly. No big Rumgemische of colors, but simply and naturally with eyeliner (the week I think already by ^ ^). But the result is exactly as I do not like it. The eyeliner today changed my whole reflection. Whether it is because I have it today once pulled a Filzliner I do not know. However, today's all what I have always occurred not at eyeliner to me like: The shape of my eyes makes it very funny and it does not, as skillfully between the eyelid and lashes is a minimal bright edge to see that I do not get away, and when I mean eye movement, then moves the dent depending on where I look straight to the iris with # dissatisfaction.
up to the bright rim between the eyelid and eyelashes can be seen in the pictures but not really. But I am very dissatisfied with today: (Get me now equal abschminken;) (I love the lipstick on the other hand very ♥ he were not so terribly soft).


eyes
:
Artdeco Eyeshadowbase Wet 'n Wild Eyeshadow Natural nude ♥ P2 Unsiverse Eyeshadow Rich mars ♥ Artdeco Filzliner

face
:

♥ AOK day care
♥ Astor HD Mattitude Makeup 001
♥ matte concealer P2 010
♥ Manhattan soft compact powder 010
♥ Kiko 103 Blush
♥ Essence Bronzer to contour
lips
:
♥ Nyx Apollo

0 comments:

Post a Comment