Friday, February 18, 2011

Ski Doo 470 Fuel Pump Problem

fats, little Bumblebee!

Well, it's been a while, but a man gotta do what a man gotta Thurs If you say so? Or is it just "Bingo!"?

Well, actually I thought that report to the BR this week, so I've held back post, but since they can be a bit longer time, I am going ahead and no results in this field with the non-verbal begin self-therapy.

witness: Yes, anything with ... not so bad as expected but still not satisfactory and therefore more engagement, more or less for the second and final in my half year of life, even if it is difficult, as motivation once again in the basement, but against my hopes slight tinge of depression.

Yesterday I heard in the BR, that young, creative writers! Juhu!

Where did I actually back my certificate? That should still be here or is it below? Hm? Oh yes, definitely I have a section of 2.63333333333 three three three three three three three and so on ... and I'm me, at least not worsened since the 12th-year report Class. Amazing how the self-imposed target of no 3 in the witness and thus an average of at least 2.0 is long. Of 10 marks (total), three 3s and two 4 (in PP, although I orally 13 points 'm just writing shit I regularly hold a bit and bio) here. The other five are all grades of 2, so no one, not even in religion or in the other subjects which have always been so-called, were "ones guarantors. Oh, there is even a testimony.

Alright, that once an objective forecast for the second half:
The 12 points in religion, I certainly can greet them by diligently mucilages (The Relilehrer am always waving in the corridor, and finally, he gave us from the hour [almost private] from a friend telling that has participated in the "pot hunter", and I also know his BMI [18, something]) and a good grade in the second Short time to get a 1 (ie 13 points it should have).
With 10 points in German, I'm happy, what does it matter that I had never been in German 10 points, what does it matter that I previously had dyslexia, but this year I'm good because I was just my teacher loves (and I, too, somehow). But 11 points are still inside, especially when I get back orally 15 Points! Also
10 points in English, because I has attended better, which surprised me, since I am one of the best in English so far. So, press the little-school work does not, and never slacken (Chacka! motivation and so on!)
History / Social Studies: 11 points. Yes, perfect! Although I was getting started in social studies, as we talked about the political system the only one who has been through. No matter fit already!
Math: 8 points. Pah! I was so bad at math than ever! As one can only hope the second homework is better and tomorrow I write in the exes once more than 5 points ... Dirt, which is really better! At least 10 in the annual report!
Chemistry: Organic and 9 points: 6 points. If everything is dependent and difficult because the teacher can still be as teddy bear-like, I do not care! At least 6 points in the Bio I want to get away!
education and psychology, this subject whores! 6 points! How can a trade only thematically be so exciting (I mean, I have 13 points verbally, that is really interested in it and I work with too!), but then on the other side so immensely challenging, with such a high expectation horizon! That bugs me! I can so, I just do not know what our teacher always asked of us to write down what we do and what not! And then I just basically write the wrong thing ... or too little of the right one!
economists: 11 points. That I spent many years with my time management (-wasted) did, that's pretty bad. But well, maybe 12 points, enough for me.
And to close: computer science (Ah, so the subject is so ...) with 8 points. Since I was after the first explosion even better ... Hm ... So this is actually so a "one expert guarantor" or at least a 2 I should have been completed.

With the expected notes from above I would have an average of 2.23333333 dreidreidreidreiblahblahdreidreidrei, missed three 3 in the testimony, the primary goal, but would still be happy with myself and would nod congratulating me in the mirror.


Always this saublöde harmony at the end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment