Sunday, February 6, 2011

Play Pokemon Blue Online Sa



Today I had no desire to experiment with great color. I wanted to Hanover this morning and there should Schminkerei go fast. So I've resorted to my favorite AMU in the past month (during the tests I have always used the same eye shadow and the Amu even painted with fingers to make things fast * g *). The eyeliner, he worked with me from the form distributed throughout the day has not fallen quite as good. If Kiko has in Hannover with the Seller a little honey smeared around the mouth, and my praise Amu ^ ^ (if it was honest or may only Schleimerei not judge me).
eyes : ♥ Artdeco Eyeshadowbase ♥ Essence Quattro "Nothing else metal" (LE) ♥ Catrice liquid eyeliner face : ♥ Astor HD Mattitude Makeup 001 ♥ P2 soft matte concealer 010
♥ Manhattan Soft Compact Powder 010
♥ Kiko 103 Blush

lips
:
♥ Catrice ocean sunrise (LE)

0 comments:

Post a Comment