Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can You Take Ibuprofen With Sulfamethoxazole Tmp

DAY

In Lu and some other blogs I recently saw that day on his own fragrance collection. I love perfume and am only really comfortable when I leave the house if I wear a perfume. I forget the morning but often enough but I feel really comfortable with just:)
The picture was taken a while ago when I built up my chest and my beautiful treasures still presented to her shone. Meanwhile, it looks a bit chaotic out again xD


from left to right:

Chloé - Chloé
This is the only perfume that I myself I bought and it is my absolute favorite everyday fragrance. Wonderfully soft and floral (rose). Missing from the bottle is not much as you can see (now are 2-3mm more ^ ^) which comes from the fact that one should use the perfume is very concerned. If you take too much you can smell through the flowered fabric softener quickly xD (I was even asked if I softener use ... but if it is used only tender, then it is a beautiful soft floral fragrance ♥). I am not familiar with the different levels of fragrance of a perfume, which I know is that in much of this fragrance of roses and other floral scents there.
Before I had my way, sure that the perfume I really should buy, I have appointed eight Pröbchen used up ^ ^ I ordered on Ebay eventually a huge bottle for the price of a little in common drugstores. Meanwhile, I do know that these bottles are tests that must be purchased by the field staff of the perfume business from their budget by the Pharmacies to provide. So it is not ethically correct to really sell this tester, or to buy. However, I knew that was not before my purchase.

Hypnose - Lancome
This fragrance is certainly not one who everyone likes. He is described by Lancome as a hymn to the floral lightness of being. However, I find this description more fitting for the previous Chloé fragrance;) The floral senses of hypnosis I would not deny. However, this scent is much more concise and heavier than Chloe. By the contained patchouli gets the fragrance a woody note. However, it also contains a certain sweetness I would attribute to vanilla

Lily Sweet -. Ulric de Varens
This Eau de Toilette I have to my 18th Birthday (2004:-o) get a gift from a friend. I was very skeptical and I would have never purchased:) However, it goes perfectly with my own smell, as I was well confirmed by several people ^ ^ It is sweet, but not vanilligsüß senses such as hypnosis or flowery like Chloe but with a sour Note. Very difficult to describe: D However, there is the perfume that I know of no longer even buy ^ ^ Ulric de Varens is known through their mini-perfumes in our drugstores

True Religion -. True Religion
Perfume sure most of you know. It came out just last spring and there is a men's and women's fragrance. True religion is far more famous by Jean fashion. The fragrance then went through many blogs and Youtube. I went then sniff at Douglas and I felt immediately in love. He is fresh and fruity and has this so a great bottle! I let him give me a birthday present. However, I do myself with the scent a little heavy. He is really wonderful, but not quite fit it to me ... I believe this is due to the musk in the rear.

Nature - Yves Rocher
(hidden behind True Religion ^ ^) This perfume has given me my "mother" because she knew I love perfume and because she has got free with an order to :) I am very happy about it, because it is a fresh natural scent of the beautiful can be worn in everyday life. It's like True Religion fresh, natural and not at all intrusive, but with a slightly sweet note as the true religion, and without that undertone remaining back on the lead I musk.

Glow - J. Lo
The perfume is next to Sweet Lily one of my oldest (not the bottle but the scent ^ ^). For many years I have worn this fragrance and I almost had him give me time and again. That should at least my 3rd his bottle :-) The scent is (obviously a scheme in my fragrances? ^ ^) floral fruity and he absolutely does not have the sweetness of hypnosis sense. He is fresh and fruity (human descriptions of these scents are complicated because they all sound the same ^ ^). Again, include: Rose;)

Magnifique - Lancôme
This is already my 2nd Bottle of this Fragrant and peculiar way since I'm not at all convinced. In the first bottle I was bathing a real and complete it in less than a year used up: D Then I got this 2nd Bottle gift and everything changed. The top note (so it is this first noticeable smell it?) Is glorious. Floral, slightly sour and spicy yet ^ ^ as far as I know are mentioned including saffron, rose petals and Nargamotâ (whatever that is ^ ^). I'm not sure and find no evidence, however, I think I have read that the release of the fragrance in 2008 a slightly different composition of the sub-grade was as short time later. On my second Bottle like I smell the first still incredibly good. The undertone, however not at all and this keeps the whole day. However, this is exactly the tone was what I liked the first bottle of Sun One could smell the whole day even as the morning. So I think it was very easy to start different composition (and my 2nd bottle of this first composition is). If I correctly interpret the scent is musky undertone of the second bottle of this I do not like and it was not my first bottle. Since I got him a gift from a friend who has professional contact with drug stores, this can also be real. A pity, because I hardly use it so I though the first bottle I so loved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment