Friday, February 18, 2011

Jack Cruise Gay Telanjang Bulat

animals.

The last time I've published two posts in one day, died Schlingensief. But go now, not Schlingensief, but about self-representation (the antithesis of Kenner), 5 hours ago I got sent the following message:


'Thank you for your interest in our Abi-Blog !

We did not consider your application - for the many interesting candidates, we had to consider numerous criteria simultaneously: We have searched high school graduates from all corners of Bavaria, as the different interests are intended to cover and yet fit together as a group.

your point of view should nevertheless be represented in the blog: We would be pleased if you would participate regularly as a commentator "


I am now at the superior, I mean. well if they do not feel that I am in a "group" fit, then I see as a pathological complainer that as a compliment. If they say I'm not interesting enough, demotivated me, of course, but good that is a subjective viewpoint. BUT if they say candidates' possible different interests cover ", I find myself wondering, seriously, how many FOS students (not high school!), how many film school candidates (BWL students!), how many amateur photographers (not adjusted Playmobil player!) and how many experienced bloggers (not Emogedicht Schreiber !!!!) for your nice this year to the dual school year are exposed to come from Swabia and joined this project ?!?!?! When I have had the Skype interview was talk of a total of 25 interviews, of which 10 today confronted with good news!


15 small would-BR-school bloggers now go drink frustrating evening!


0 comments:

Post a Comment