Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Is The Best Material For Boat Seats

Fancy Space People from Space

So, this week has affected the next few weeks, the long term. Or in the future II: This week, the next Weeks have affected!

First: Last week was the last week in my school career, not announced in the queuing performance records, to say: Next week (actually on Friday) we write every week school assignment or short work. Until in the oral tests in English!

Second, exactly why and also because I recently (especially during the seminar) otherwise have done, I applied on Thursday at the Bavarian Broadcasting as a high school blogger. In the next few weeks will I know if I am invited to Munich and then also allowed to participate in the project Abi blog. So, I have a good reason to me about the school, school stress, school work, the Abivorbereitung, maybe my seminar paper presentation, the application to the university and my first time to complain to The summit! Yes, moaning with permission! But not only because I have since registered, but also because it provides good job in applying for film school and I can push my blog (or at least my lyrical abilities), so I can win. In addition, if the with the university is nothing I would get maybe a better chance at BR a job.
Furthermore I think it is not too many applicants for an Abi-Blog give, by a FOS are what is in part because it's actually only the 8-year-old or 9-year-old high school choices in the application form was, but I'm in the "Further Information about me" to write that I'm from the FOS and from the Gym (Gym? What is a Gym?).

Apropos Film School: Today I'm going to finally start to process my application tasks after I (have been identified as the tasks into the Internet) I have made since November my thoughts ... I can only remember for a job nor the (maximum) four photos to be made (in triplicate)! Problem: The problem I had before with what psychiatry and all, but photos in a psychiatric making is difficult, so I might sneak in the next few days (Wochen. ..) in the hospital as quickly and make photos in the hallway! Then I sneak into the staff locker room, me stealing a white coat, put on the fast, vice make me into the aisle and photos of me, as I propose howling on the wall or something ...

Oh man, I would have told those of BR, that I've written a play and the Poetry Slam at our school (somehow, apparently) co-organize, then had me immediately adopted. I hope they invite me to Munich, then I rub them all under the nose. Actually, ironically, or better said: Sovereign responding. can first I encourage myself to the fact that I by the repealed military or civilian service (last Saturday I incidentally got my notice that I was not on community service required) twice Abiturjahrgang not sent sail around and now I just want to take advantage of that and write about it !


Hey! A purely personal blog with no photos or videos! What's wrong with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment