Sunday, February 6, 2011

Usb Connect Ps3 To Wireless Network



I have an award given * happy * Today I'll even sometimes with a * g * I hereby apologize to all those whose award I have forgotten. I appreciated it very well and move the answer to most of the back, because I do not always know who I want to tag it on;) And at some point have I " forget it or it is already far too long. (I'm not really an unfaithful soul I'm sorry

But today I would like to participate, and for the reason that the task is to this day, first of 7 things! to tell about me (not so easy ...) and continue (and this is crucial for me) 15! blog recommended that the blog is still very new, not many readers who have or whose blog I only discovered new . And did I think it's great for thus also get such attention blogs that are very young and fresh and be accommodated with love

7 things about me!. first Up to 1 year I have never worn foundation or other make-up. Powder and concealer have been enough for me completely. Today I'm hardly without foundation from the house ... good or bad? I do not know yet ^ ^
second I am a terrible Chaotin and not make it easy to keep order. How do you do it all?
third If I have made as a teenager or something supposedly had committed "serious" error, these fired so strongly in me that I forgot it and can not automatically assume that the other person can just forget little like me. Although I now actually know it was mostly anything bad. 4th I am a total DIY freak and trying everything possible to make yourself. My problem is just that I have viiiiiel too little space. I would need a huge table just for my craft stuff. This is a dream for a new apartment later \u0026lt;3
5th Speaking of dreams ... I am convinced that every dream is in some truth. Therefore, I write down as many dreams as possible. And if there are only keywords. Because when I read the words again, then me the pictures of the dream comes again in the head in remembrance.
6th I'm a total child's head. Once there is something to drinrummalen, I must have it. From coloring books, I am indeed now away, but right now I love those books in which the outlines are drawn from figures on which you can design your own clothes ♥ ♥ ♥ Childish but toooooll!
7th I eat french fries with vinegar and mayo best. And now I want 15!! Blog name, the blog is still new, have not many readers and I have discovered only recently. At least now I interpret the times: to join)
All blogs which I call here you will not be tagged because I would not necessary if you do not like. However, "confer"'m giving you the Versatile Blog Award * g *
lovely blog with lots of to few readers * g * Bapho
Claudi_ja
Teefan85 Blend Narrow Funkel (photo blog of Dunkelgefunkel)
Niekaah
(at least a few readers to GFC ^ ^)
-inspired
Ulka Spůlka Mrs. Kontroletti
glossy world HisJessi
Fluorescent yellow drizzle
amiable macciesgossip deep black girl kate-alphabet soup

0 comments:

Post a Comment