Thursday, February 10, 2011

How To Tie A Snowboard Bandanna

150%

Well, that probably would have removed all doubt. I can see! I'm able to see. My eyes are not the problem, why the films are in school are so blurred.
To me, from the forthcoming tomorrow Math homework to distract and to the actual intention as to get a cool emo glasses, I've just done an eye test, because I really believe, I would look bad.
I do not understand what the Path should be the house, so during my last eye test 30 years ago, I had to say whether (in the earlier case), the balloon is sharper or less sharp, but now look, I just had the dirt road and blink or you do not!
And the letters I could read it all, but I'm always the first line read, if I read the same third party, but the evidence of stupidity rather than from impaired vision.
But before the vision test to a man talk involved with me has to whether the first letter is in the 1.5 line, O or D (he said Oh, I D), he has me with the words: "Sagsch the next time your teacher he is, the films g'scheid clean dismissed. "
Conclusion: My chronic low vision is probably light (Is it any wonder in our high-tech school?) And no eyes Due!

Then I may not oppose the nice lady from BR tomorrow afternoon with glasses when we meet for early lichen Skype interview concerning the ABI blog! Woohoo! (Oh, I just say that out loud ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment