Friday, February 11, 2011

Is It Hurt Remove Merena



Hi, I have recently spent some money and wanted to show you the things yet:)
I was not really looking for something specific discovered, then but at reduced Catrice many great product and I have to beat. Catrice All products have cost only 1.45 €. That's why I had to get a back-up for the Catrice "gentle nude" lipstick (center) buy (all the lipsticks were reduced and will appear in this form from the range). Now he is waiting in the fridge on its use. My first gentle nude is not just more full ... ;) Due to the good price I took me yet another second For a "soft coral" (rear) I've admired for many, and 'burgundy' since I have not had such a color. However, the latter was probably a little bad buy because he has a strong blue cast that I do not in the business is noticed.
The powder has the color 110 light beige. Since my Manhattan powder that I love so much and always buy more soon runs out, I thought that it would not be a substitute for nachzukaufen immediately and more than double than for the powder Catrice to pay ^ ^ Well and paint ... a top coat, I could always use and the "Poison me, poison you" I noticed so many times and to me he was far too expensive. Now he was reduced, and since I could not say more No;)

was on the way back, I still stop by Tedi and I have a set with rhinestones for nail designs discovered that I so far there have never found have. In this were all different colored small round stones and a few elongated. So far I only knew the stones in the form of hearts, leaves, and god knows what all. These round stones, I always wanted to have in order to decorate sometimes unique 'looks:) This gold and silver foil I wanted to tinker and maybe use it for looks:) Now for the next purchase in Hannover) There, I arranged with my mother and was still afternoon in the city of Douglas a voucher left over from Christmas was to spend. Since I had half an hour to our meeting, I went for a "short" Kiko and was) jumped to an easy-so 2 eye shadow in my basket and the other two lipsticks I do not go over, read a bit of money there. The lipsticks were all reduced to 3 €, so I looked closer there. This will then become two (one for 3 € and the other for regular € 2.50) left: No. 68 for 2,50 € and the right. No. 399 for 3 € left: No. 139, right: 102 the No. 139 is a little more salmon as it does here on the Swatch. After I met with my mother, she went to the city of Douglas. I always wanted to look at the Cindy lipstick. And yes believe it or not, I still have a bought lipstick:) I'm just a lipstick fanatic! I was only a little torn out and see if it really is to be Cindy vlt or something else. But I love to wear this everyday red color so it was not a bad buy and I also think of a good cause behind it is very beautiful. There is still a small remnant exists on my voucher, I've even taken a new art deco Eyeshadowbase, as my be in the foreseeable future draws to a close (I come from daily use ~ 3 / 4 of the year with a back). As it was an eye shadow Gimmik for free. Here are just a color was available. This is very "shimmrig" and sure as highlighter used ^ ^ That's still not:) have a few weeks ago and I ordered from Claudi cosmetics-skincare . Claudi has now sent me my things and I just got it this morning:) These are my first Mac products from Powder Blush and especially when I am very excited by the pigmentation. Both colors are exactly as I had imagined (Swatches Thank ^ ^) left: Henna and the right. Sunbasque And because she was so fond of me the whole packet has Claudi still packed with great things and I ♥ no longer allowed to complain because so much was so I just say: Thank you! That's it then as well:) Nothing else should I not buy in the near future. Next, I'll buy in March, the new Essence mascara (I love the multi-action so much and am looking forward to the new variant of it ^ ^). Otherwise, I need it now * g * nix Oh, and because the post long enough anyway and most probably have scrolled to the pictures (haha evil insinuations ^ ^), is still a FOTD with the Mac Blush and Eyeshadow (of course today had to be tried).

swatches of the lipsticks have I other time subsequent filing. In particular, the number 68 by Kiko poses for photographs damn hard;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment