Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best Durable Rc Helicoter

L'écabossage

after "agricultural land" and "solar panels" we now learn another essential words from the French language. Above all L'écabossage ! Yes, who has now entered the word desperate in Leo, to find out which deeper meaning hidden behind it, had to find with regret that this Leo does not translate. But that's not been her own, so Leo is not alone, for my two Pons dictionaries (one with 75000, the other with 260 000 random words) can offer no translation. Surprisingly, the, oh so disdained to give Google translator a solution. Although it will automatically detect the English language (without response), but when he is pretending to "L'écabossage" to search in French, he translated: "The break pod ! C'est vrai
!
L'écabossage " describes the opening and coring as cocoa beans. I actually specifically said to my French teacher, she is to us before we go to Paris, still teach important words and phrases! Something like: "I would not buy this carpet." or "No, I will not pay for the full 2 hours if I'm ready after 10 minutes." or "You've told nothing of a husband!" or "Everybody on the floor and hands behind your head. This is a robbery!" or "Could be fries, but could also be crap." or "This is not art, I want my money back!"

Well, eat a song from a beautiful Austrian band: Trippin in London - "Adore"



And enough, I live so much longer!
(Tomorrow is theater!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment