Sunday, February 6, 2011

Natuzzi Leather Cleaner And Conditioner



Today I again with some color experiments :-)
The eyeliner I liked today better than yesterday. Today, I have times a "
Tightlining" attempted after me
Ipaintmyworld
has recommended this in order to get the funny lines between bright eyeliner and lashes away:) See you can not based on the pictures, of course, since I still wearing a thick eyeliner it: D I've Colour today just experimenting with my different pigments. Otherwise are far too little attention :-)






eyes
:



♥ Artdeco Eyeshadowbase
♥ Infinity Woman Metallic Eyes Himmer No. 5 ♥

H & M pigment Midnight Turquoise



♥ Ms Safari No.2

face
:

♥ Astor HD Mattitude Makeup 001




♥ Manhattan Soft Compact Powder 010
♥ P2 Universe Eyeshadow flirty venus
♥ Essence Bronzer to contour
lips
:
♥ Catrice soft coral
♥ Rival de Loop (any golden lipstick. Which I've had forever, and even depottet, so I can not say what that is for a * g *)

0 comments:

Post a Comment