Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mysore Mallige 3gp Clip

it more than both of us.?

excerpt from a letter from me,
.. Yesterday we were in the theater Señor Linck, Dennis, Teresa, Rachel et moi "The Rise and Fall of the City of Mahagonny" by b.brecht @ augsburg.de
Was very cool, by the Set and costumes ago. But, clearly, was Brecht, but still a lot of singing and theater to the main character in the first act of singing too softly, was probably because of the technology, but I found disturbing. And besides, I could not tell you even know exactly what is at stake in the play. Something found "paradise city", then chaos, then broke, then death. . And from time to time love "

Answer:
" you go to the theater without me?
Oh I love a good drama! Who's got the idea? Mr. Linck?
heard already sad that so few of you have called. The youth stunted ... I 've's always said! But I wanted to hear none. The will you have it! Our next generation will wither and use never their brains, not interested in art or mathematics and one day, they all wrong doctorate, because they are too stupid to copy in their PhD work, the places so that nobody notices! "

It follows:.. Rainald Grebe - "Faust", with best regards to Ben



The Week:
Monday Seminatarbeitspräsentation 45 minutes I I I In between my teacher (above already. even mentioned ... yes, Brecht ...). I knew from past presentations, he will sooner or later to talk in between and I was prepared and sent its interim comments used as a distraction from its own theme. Thus, we have determined 10 - 15 minutes and I discussed was to convince him, among other things, that the failure ("People love failure and I fail so much"), both media and media-capable presence. Consider, for once in the afternoon program of RTL, only people who have failed or fail. Guttenberg, any celebrities with cancer, every celebrity separation, Breaking Bad ... Either we get served up, as can be the life or how it never should be. Then look us that we are reasonably satisfied but more quickly and zap!

Tuesday. English homework. Good feeling!

Wednesday. Thursday. University job. written Done. sent on Thursday.

Friday. Notice that all of my self-employment (term paper, application) have now been completed and realized that the IT is searching for new requests. ABOUT ME-with just the Spendierhosen and I would be happy if everything would go well.
Sometimes I do not understand myself ...
Sometimes all I care ...
Sometimes I just want out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment