Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is It Legal To Buy Bb Pellets




Chicken has how strong the wind whistled yesterday not in the picture since been discarded). Smells a bit like sea buckthorn is, natural cosmetics and hair feel great.
♥ Adidas Action 3 deodorant spray control. My favorite deodorant, as it has throughout the day. For me the best and always will be bought later.

face
: ♥ Astor 16h Mattitude HD makeup in 001 ♥ Mahattan SoftCompact matt powder 1 Naturelle
♥ ♥ P2 P2 concealer 010
Sun Blush love summer love ♥ Kiko
Blush 103



eyes
: ♥ ♥ Artdeco Eyeshadowbase Essence Metallic LE - Nothin else metal Quattro (the lightest and darkest color)

lips
: ♥ ♥ NYX Apollo
Catrice Indian brown
♥ MAC Toxic Tale (LE)
♥ Lindesa lip balm (Thanks to Bapho for it. He's really great)

Jewelry
: A short chain ♥
with black cloth collar. I love the trailer. The chain I from my mother "inherited".
♥ butterfly earrings which I made myself.
♥ my new beloved paddle brush. I've never had a better

Other
♥ P2 Perfect Face Make Up Fixing Spray
♥ P2 nail hardener

0 comments:

Post a Comment